So grab a cuppa now before I start, k?
Fiona, that sneaky bitch, nominated me for a blog award. And you know I never do those, right? But…I like the questions that were asked of her, they were insightful without being intrusive. And I like the questions that she posed…that’s one of the rules, you know? I have to nominate some blogs and then ask THEM questions and it goes on and on through blogland until everyone gets a turn. 😀 But that way we get to learn and see some new blogs that maybe we don’t get to see any other way, right?
And I’ll confess right now that I have way less time for reading sexy naughty than I did even 3 years ago…my kids are older, I have more work time and less free time (including “mommy work” with that)…so my reading has been pared down to a few times a week and a few blogs.
Oh, sometimes I go searching. Looking for updates on friends, looking for kinky shit to read because M and I have managed to miss another playdate due to circumstances beyond either of our control–and it will be a while before we get another chance, maybe MAY. Which sucks, honestly. But what can one do, right? So I guess it’s all about the fantasy in my head just now, and you all who write blogs, and who comment, and who email me…even when I don’t have much time? You all inspire the hell out of me.
So, the rules are simple. Answer the questions asked. Nominate other bloggers. Ask THEM questions. Link to the blogger who nominated me…Fiona did it to me (and she writes some really sexy good naughty stuff, trust me!)…and I think that’s it.
Here are my questions to respond to. I’ll post my candidates after them, and my questions to them. Deep breath and here we go:
1) What scares you most about TTWD, and conversely what are you most gratified about your journey through TTWD?
The thing that scares me sometimes is that someone stumbles upon my blog, reads it, and takes it as permission to go out into the world and commit these acts on an innocent. What I’m most gratified about TTWD is in how I’ve finally found out who I am. And that I’m not “bad” for having these perverse desires, those wicked fantasies, the long dreamt of desire of being bound, used. Long before I ever knew there was a name for it, I wanted it. Now I’ve found it, have been at it for 6 years, and keep finding out new things about me. And it’s made me MUCH more confident in my vanilla life, too.
2) What is your favorite tradition surrounding your birthday (or if you don’t have one – around a holiday that you like)?
Presents! I LOVE getting presents. 😀
3) If you’re home alone, is there music playing, a television on, or quite in your home?
Depends on my mood. I usually have the tv on for background noise if I’m working (sewing etc) but if not then it’s usually just music.
4) What’s your favorite book, movie and song?
Oh dear…that’s like saying which is your favorite child, you know? Dragonriders of Pern, Clan of the Cave Bear, anything by Nora Roberts to name a few. Favorite movie? Like ever? Again, how can I pick? Star Wars, (the original trilogy)…but also Titanic…and Frozen. And Tangled. And Chocolat. I can’t pick a favorite song. I love too many, and across such a diverse range of artists.
5) If you were 18, found your blog and read it, what would your reaction be?
HOLY FUCK! This woman is living my fantasies!
6) What qualities, do you think, is your significant other is most attracted to in you?
My s/o is not my master, we are pure vanilla…but likely my “do it all” attitude. As to what M finds attractive in me? Tits or ass, baby, tits or ass….
7) What is your favorite toy to make you cum? What’s a fantasy of yours using that toy?
A really naughty question. I have a ridged and slightly curved dildo that I use in conjuction with the Hitachi. As to a fantasy? This is one of many…I came like a bitch when this popped into my head (pun intended)…!
Okay, so now that those are done, here are the blogs that I nominate:
Jz @ A Reluctant Bitch because she is just that fun to read.
andi @ ytysreloaded because I love to read there when I get a chance even if it isn’t as often as I used to…
gg @ whatiwonder because she never fails to make me think!
Will @ erotic writers because he’s Will and my friend and a divine author and tentacle.
Here are the questions for my four nominees:
1. How did you get into reading, then writing, erotica?
2. What do you get out of blogging?
3. What are your favorite things to do/to be done to you by your partner?
4. If you had the choice to live 24/7 D/s dynamic (assuming one isn’t at this point)…would you? Do you feel it’s a realistic way to live in this day and age?
5. What scares you about D/s?
6. Multiple partners and experiences in a scene–is this a fantasy or something too scary to contemplate–and why?
7. If you could fuck anyone, who would it be? (bonus—would you be the Top or the bottom of the scene?)
There you go! Duty done and happily. Thanks Fiona for nominating me. Now I can go back to ignoring any other blog awards for another 6 years. LMBO!